Sunday, August 23, 2015

Chevron Backgrounds

Since I love organization, I am already anticipating plenty of labels in my future. I figured I should start creating the background patterns for these labels now, while I have the time. Over the past week, I created five different chevron patterns in a multitude of color combinations, AND in both portrait and landscape orientations.  As much as I wish these could be freebies, they just took me too long to make (longer than I would like to admit), so each pack is for sale on my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Trust me, don't waste your own time trying to create these. Time really is money.

Please read the details for each product on my TpT, as some of the details vary from product to product.

DOUBLE CHEVRON
Double Chevron Backgrounds for labels, posters, and more!


MEDIUM CHEVRON
Medium Chevron Backgrounds for labels, posters, and more!

SMALL CHEVRON
Small Chevron Backgrounds for labels, posters, and more!

CHEVRON (LARGE SPACING)
Chevron (Large Spacing) Backgrounds for labels, posters, and more!

CHEVRON (SMALL SPACING)
Chevron (Small Spacing) Backgrounds for labels, posters, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment